Bangalore based artist with immense love for colours and patterns.
A native of Kumbakonam, a temple town in TN known for Chola Architecture, my exposure towards artforms were natural. During my childhood I had immense love and passion for colours which naturally inclined me towards traditional Kolams. Post MCA graduation, my passion for colours helped in 10+ years of Animation & graphic designing career in UAE. I discovered my desire for paintings while doing numerous sketches for designing career and to hone my artistic skills I did a painting course in Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore.
Recently, I ‘m working on the artworks with the theme ‘Colourful Childhood’. I am used to look at the figures in a colourful format, as from my formative days, I am inspired with colours & shapes thrown by Kaleidoscope. My artworks covered a range of activities around childhood.
I take inspirations from every little thing around me. My recent works captures fond memories from the childhood in abstract forms. Living my passion, my journey with colours continues to surprise me with the level of happiness every creation of mine brings to me.
- Masters in Computer Applications, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
- Painting Course at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishad, Bangalore.
- 10+ Years of Animation & Graphics Designing Career
- 3 years of Full time Art career
- Group exhibitions in
- Lalit Kala Academy - Chennai
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishad – Bangalore
- Lalith Kalakshetra – Coimbatore
- Da Gracia, Arpana Art Gallery - Delhi,
- Tagore University – Bhopal
- Sumbaran Art Exhibition – Pune
- I-Rise 6th Edition, Art Houz – Coimbatore
- Group show at Maison Perumal, Puducherry from 16th Nov’19 to 17th Jan’2020
- Participant of Bengaluru’s Chitra Santhe editions 2019 & 2020